|Contract No.||Contract Name & Location||School District|
|ES-0018-M03||Elementary School No.5||East Orange|
NOTICE OF SOLICITATION FOR CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT SERVICES
The New Jersey Schools Development Authority ("NJSDA") is seeking to engage a firm that will provide Construction Management services for the following package.
Package Number: ES-0018-M03
School District: East Orange
Package Name: ES #5.
Construction Cost Estimate (for information purposes only): $27,275,886
To participate in the selection process:
- Interested, prequalified firms must attend a mandatory pre-bid meeting on Friday, March 14, 2008 at 10:00 AM at the NJSDA Newark Regional Office, 375 McCarter Hwy, Newark, NJ. All firms wishing to submit a proposal must attend the pre-bid meeting. Questions and/or concerns relating to the provisions of the Agreement may only be addressed at the pre-bid meeting.
- Submit one (1) original and five (5) copies of a response to this RFQ to NJSDA at the following address:
New Jersey Schools Development Authority
One West State Street – 1st Floor
PO Box 991
Trenton, NJ 08625-0991
Attention: Megan Cox, Procurement Analyst
To obtain an RFQ, a firm may write the NJSDA at the above address, call the NJSDA at 609.292.8775, or download it here
- A firm must be NJSDA prequalified in the Construction Management discipline as of the due date for this RFQ with a minimum rating of $25,000,000.
- If a firm submits a response to the RFQ as a prime consultant for this engagement, the firm shall not be named as a subconsultant on any other response to this RFQ.
- Bidders are required to comply with the requirements of P.L. 1975, c.127 (N.J.A.C. 17:27), pertaining to affirmative action and equal employment opportunity.The NJSDA requires the consultant to provide opportunities to SBE firms to participate in the performance of this engagement, consistent with NJSDA’s SBE Set-Aside Goals of 25% (5% to Category 4, 10% to Category 5, and the remaining 10% to be allocated among Category 4 and/or Category 5). To be registered in Category 4, a business must have gross revenues that do not exceed $1 million. To be registered in Category 5, a business must have gross revenues exceeding $1 million. The Small Business Administration size standards are established at 13 C.F.R. 121.201.
The deadline for submission of proposals is 12:00 P.M., March 20, 2008,. Proposals may be submitted by hand or by overnight mail. FAXED PROPOSALS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. PROPOSALS RECEIVED AFTER THE ABOVE DATE AND TIME WILL BE RETURNED UNOPENED.
Responsive Proposals will be evaluated by the Selection Committee. Non-responsive Proposals will be rejected without evaluation. The Selection Committee will evaluate responsive Proposals to determine the short-list of the most qualified firms who will be invited to submit a Response to an RFP. The evaluation criteria for the short-list will be based on the following:
- Team CM experience. (30 points)
- Team NJ school experience. (30 points)
- Team governmental construction experience. (20 points)
- Team experience with NJDEP and NJDCA. (10 points)
- SBE Compliance. (10 points)
After the contract is awarded, all firms who submitted a response to the RFQ may request a debriefing and will be afforded an opportunity to review all proposals.
The NJSDA has no obligation to make an award and reserves the right to waive any non-material defects, reject any or all proposals for any reason and terminate the selection process at any time.DATE ADVERTISED: March 10, 2008
Top of Page04/09/2020