|Contract No.||Contract Name & Location||School District|
|PA-0006-A01||Marshall Street Elementary School||Paterson|
SOLICITATION FOR PROFESSIONAL A/E DESIGN SERVICES
1. A firm must have a NJEDA pre-qualification rating of $20,000,000 or higher in the Architecture discipline. All joint venture firms and sub-consultants must be separately pre-qualified and at least one of the joint venture firms must have a pre-qualification rating of $20,000,000 or higher in the Architecture discipline. If a firm is not pre-qualified, it may obtain a PRE-QUALIFICATION APPLICATION by writing the NJEDA at the below address, calling the NJEDA at 609-292-1721, or visiting the NJEDA Website at www.njedaschools.com. All firms must be pre-qualified at time of submission of a Preliminary Proposal (NJEDA Form 200).
2. The NJEDA encourages the consultant to provide opportunities to MBE, WBE, and SBE firms to participate in the performance of this engagement, consistent with NJEDA's set aside goals of 7% MBE, 3% WBE, and 15% SBE.
Bidders are required to comply with the requirements of P.L. 1975, c.127 (N.J.A.C. 17:27), pertaining to affirmative action and equal employment opportunity.
3. As the first step in the selection process, interested, pre-qualified firms must submit one (1) original and five (5) copies of a PRELIMINARY PROPOSAL (NJEDA Form 200) to the NJEDA as the following address:
New Jersey Economic Development Authority
One West State Street 2nd Floor
PO Box 991
Trenton, NJ 08625-0991
Attention: Nicole M. Klco Wright, Project Officer
1. The Consultant firm's key personnel assigned to the project. (25 points)
2. The Consultant firm's qualifications and related experience. (25 points)
3. The sub-consultant's key personnel assigned to the project. (25 points)
4. The sub-consultant's qualifications and related experience. (25 points)