|Contract No.||Contract Name & Location||School District|
|CA-0008-A01||New Creative Arts HS||Camden|
NEW JERSEY SCHOOLS CONSTRUCTION CORPORATION
SCHOOL CONSTRUCTION PROGRAM
SOLICITATION FOR PROFESSIONAL A/E DESIGN SERVICES
Package Number: CA-0008-A01The object of this engagement will be to provide complete design and construction administration services for DOE approval process including eductional specifications, design of construction documents and construction administration for a new Creative & Performing Arts H.S. replacement.
School District: Camden
Package Name: Creative & Performing Arts H.S. Replacement
Construction Cost Estimate (for information purposes only): $28,686,378
1. A firm must have a NJSCC prequalification rating of UNLIMITED in the Architecture discipline. All joint venture firms must be separately prequalified and at least one of the joint venture firms must have a prequalification rating of UNLIMITED in the Architecture discipline. If a firm is not prequalified, it may obtain a PREQUALIFICATION APPLICATION by writing the NJSCC at the below address, calling the NJSCC at 609-943-4136, or visiting the NJSCC Website at www.njscc.com. All firms must be prequalified at time of submission of a Preliminary Proposal (NJSCC Form 200).TO OBTAIN A PRELIMINARY PROPOSAL (NJSCC Form 200), a firm may write the NJSCC at the above address, call the NJSCC at 609-341-5927, or visit the NJSCC website at www.njscc.com.
2. All project required sub-consultants must be NJSCC pre-qualified at the time of submission of the Preliminary Proposal. The Architectural prime consultant shall have in-house NJSCC prequalification or sub-consultants having NJSCC prequalification in the following required disciplines; Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Structural Engineering, HVAC Engineering, Electrical Engineering andPlumbing Engineering.
3. The NJSCC encourages the consultant to provide opportunities to MBE, WBE and SBE firms to participate in the performance of this engagement, consistent with NJSCC's set aside goals of 7% MBE, 3% WBE and 15% SBE
Bidders are required to comply with the requirements of P.L. 1975, c.127 (N.J.A.C. 17:27), pertaining to affirmative action and equal employment opportunity.
4. As the first step in the selection process, interested, pre-qualified firms must submit an original and five (5) copies of a PRELIMINARY PROPOSAL (NJSCC Form 200) to the NJSCC at the following address:
New Jersey Schools Construction Corporation
One West State Street, 2nd Floor
PO Box 991
Trenton, NJ 08625-0991
Attention: Lenny Cinaglia, Project Officer
1. The Consultant firm's key personnel assigned to the project. (25 points)It is expected that up to six of the top-ranked firms will be invited to submit Technical and Fee Proposals.
2. The Consultant firm's qualifications and related experience. (25 points)
3. The sub-consultant's key personnel assigned to the project. (25 points)
4. The sub-consultant's qualifications and related experience. (25 points)